Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

My dear friends, so sorry I haven't written anything on here in 2 months. I've been extremely busy with my magazine and, now, as a regular columnist for Wt~In Spirit, a print literary Magazine!

Although in between working our buns off, my husband and I did manage to sneak in a vacation & family visit to Florida last month for Thanksgiving :) We had a blast, and it was so wonderful seeing my mom, sister, brother-in-law and niece (who live in Florida)! I miss them already...

This is going to be much shorter than previous posts, have a lot of submissions for the January 2007 magazine coming in already. And I'm still in the process of writing my 2nd book (coming soon...), along with now being a regular columnist for Wt~In Spirit. I also continue to write short stories (nonfiction & fiction), poems and articles for other editors and publishers in print-editions and online!

Hope everyone has a very, very Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it), Happy Holidays (if you don't), and a healthy and prosperous New Year to come! May all your New Year goals come true!

See you all in 2007, and don't forget to visit my website and home of my magazine at: http://www.rosannecatalano.net. Also be sure to subscribe to Wt~In Spirit to read my new column and that of other great authors by going to http://www.wynter.ca, and asking for a subscription (Wt~In Spirit is a print-magazine ONLY). Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Blog Archive