Monday, June 15, 2009

The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers Is On A Brief Hiatus

First I'd like to say that it looks like my 51st birthday wish to raise funds for The Animal Rescue Site was somewhat of a bust although not a total one ... hence the reason I have officially stopped celebrating my birthday. But I will fundraise for this worthwhile cause next year! So I thank everyone who did donate or checked out my birthday wish cause, The Animal Rescue Site. Not raising as much money for The Animal Rescue Site as I would have liked is fine because I know things in life don't always work out like we planned or would like them to. I still contribute to this cause by clicking every day on their site's purple button to help God's little creatures.

Second, if you don't already know that The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers has been on a brief hiatus for the months of March, April, May, June and July, I am informing you here. Our brief hiatus is due to extensive technical problems with my computer, my website and the actual magazine's ability to be uploaded to my site. My assistant, Nancy, and I are working on resolving these technical issues with my magazine. And we will definitely be back in August 2009!

Also, I promise that upon our return I will try to write more on here. So please stay tuned for the AUGUST 2009 issue of The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers! Thank you my dear readers for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Rosanne Catalano
Publisher / Editor/ Author
The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers E-zine TM
an Internet based literary magazine
Website:
http://www.rosannecatalano.net/
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/people/Rosanne-Catalano/692839904
MySpace:
www.myspace.com/rcatalano

No comments:

Blog Archive