Saturday, January 26, 2013

Writer Beware ® Blogs!: Legal Tidbits



Writer Beware ® Blogs!: Legal Tidbits

If you are a writer, do check out Victoria Strauss' "Writer Beware Blogs!" (link above) for great info on who & what to beware of in the publishing world. I personally feel Victoria's blog is a must-read for ALL writers, established or not!

Also would like to let you know that I have another blog over on my author site, where I have been sharing some of my published short stories:

http://www.thecatsmeowforwritersreaders.com/Blog.html


Enjoy my new blog! Not to worry my readers, I will be on this blog as often as I can to share helpful info with you....

~Rosanne
Owner, Publisher and Author
The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers Magazine, a helpful literary publication
Mirrored Images by Rosanne Catalano, a collection of my poems and short stories

No comments:

Blog Archive