Friday, March 12, 2010

Concerning The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers

Hello my dear readers!
It pains me to have to write this to you, but there was major damage done to my computer sometime in January; malicious viruses and spyware were put onto it causing the hard drive to crash and die. I was no longer able to get into my email system or on my desktop.

AND I lost all of my data, some pictures and music! Unfortunately, I had not done a back-up in over a year -- a big no-no so shame on me for not backing up my important documentation!

As you know, I had begun working on the January 2010 issue of The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers. Well, that issue disappeared as did the magazine's template. So now I am forced to put The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers on hold temporarily while I work to re-create ALL of my documentation. Doing this breaks my heart but I have no choice.

On a more optimistic note, I am happy to inform you that my repairman put a brand new hard drive in and the computer has been born again!

So stay tuned for the next issue as soon as I'm done re-creating the magazine! All subscribers will be notified via email when a new issue of The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers is online once again.

Thank you for your continued support, and patience in this unfortunate matter :)

Rosanne Catalano, aka R.C.Kayla
Publisher / Editor / Author
The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers
Web site: http://www.rosannecatalano.net/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rosanne.catalano
MySpace: www.myspace.com/rcatalano
AuthorsDen: www.authorsden.com/rosannecatalano

No comments:

Blog Archive