Friday, April 30, 2010

The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers Now Online!

My dear readers,
I am happy to report that The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers is back and online at: http://www.rosannecatalano.net/Apr10.htm

Next month's issue will be uploaded to my web site by little 'ole me :) Yes, I gained a brand new hard drive in my old computer but I lost my webmistress and assistant. It's okay though, she is only leaving due to her life going in a different direction now.

Although I will miss my assistant a lot, she's happy and very content which is all that matters. However, she will be showing me the ropes so to speak before she stops working for me and my web site. Have to admit that I am scared and excited all at the same time to upload my own magazine to my site - I have never done it before and I don't know web design (although I do know how to design ads for companies, web design is not the same thing!) So this is a whole new endeavor for me :)

And I do hope my loyal readers will bear with me while I work to improve The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers, learn web design and coding commands, all while going it alone. Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to get outside and enjoy the sunny weather (if you're having sunny, hot weather this weekend where you live)...

~Rosanne
Founder / Publisher / Author
The Cat's Meow for Writers & Readers magazine
Website: http://www.rosannecatalano.net/
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/rosanne.catalano
MySpace page: www.myspace.com/rcatalano
LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/in/rosannecatalano
AuthorsDen page: www.authorsden.com/rosannecatalano

No comments:

Blog Archive